Boo Vs Ghoul, in the world series of love

In this weeks Dandy one of my Dr Huh strips has the character Dr Boo. I just realised that since Andy Fanton's Boo strip has been running for a few weeks, this may look like some kind of homage to that wonderful strip. I really wish it was, as I think it would have been cool to put my own spin on his lovable character, but as it is it's just a coincidence.
Also in this weeks issue is one of my favourite Stan Helsing strips, if only because my son Jonathan came up with the villain in this story and it's always nice to collaborate like that.
Anyway, if you like Ghosts, skateboards, Scouse psychics, exploding castles, sausages, meerkats, aliens, mad scientists and general cartoon fun, I suggest picking it up. Hurry though as a new issue comes out tomorrow!

2 comments:

C Pierce said...

stan helsing is a movie.

Harry Rickard said...

I miss Stan... Then again, Clown Wars is so funny!